Hours and Operating Schedule
Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii operates all year round.
June thru August - open daily starting at 10:30am with various closing times. View our 2013 Operating Calendar or 2014 Operating Calendar for operating hours as they are subject to change or call us at (808) 674-9283.
Operating dates and times are subject to change without notice. Some water rides may be rotated during off-season and closed based on maintenance. Please contact the park for the most up-to-date information.
September thru May - park is open Thursday thru Monday with various closing times varying throughout the season. Park is CLOSED Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sorry, no outside food or beverages are allowed inside the park. However, guests may exit the park gates and re-enter. Ticket stub and stamp required for re-entry.
The park will be CLOSED during the following buy-outs and major holidays in 2013:
- Saturday, October 5, 2013: Park will close at 3:30pm for a special event. Click here for event details.
- Thanksgiving Day, November 28
- Christmas Day, December 25
The park will be CLOSED during the following dates in 2014:
- January 1, 2014 - New Year's Day
- February 18 - 27: Park wide maintenance
- Sunday, May 25, 2014: Special Event
- Sunday, June 22, 2014: Special Event
- Sunday, August 31, 2014" Special Event
- Thursday, November 27, 2014: Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday, December 25, 2014: Christmas Day
Wet'n'Wild Hawaii has many great attractions that are suited for adults, teens, kids and families of all ages. On slower operational days, we have certain aquatic rides rotated on schedule. However, even though a few of our rides may be on a rotation schedule, it is designed to have everyone experience each of our great attractions. Ride rotation schedule is posted at the front gate and at locker rental area for your reference. We strive to please our guests with nothing less than excellent customer service. We look forward to your visit with us soon.
Some our attractions that may be on a rotation schedule:
- Island Racer and Raging River, rotated every 30 minutes
- Waianae Coaster and Big Kahuna, rotated every 30 minutes
- Shaka and Surf Sliders, rotated every 30 minutes
Attractions with shorter operating hours:
- Kapolei Kooler opens at 12:30pm and 1 hour prior to closing
- Flowrider opens at 11:30am and closes 1 hour prior to closing